It would seem safe to say that no self respecting dive related site in British Columbia can begin without reference to the famous Captain Jacques Cousteau. Who can argue with the man that brought us so much research and development in the world of scuba? Captain Cousteau considered our North West waters the second best dive place to dive in the world, and more recently Rodale’s Readers’ Choice Awards voted British Columbia as ‘the best place to dive in North America’. It is here that you will enter a world which takes you beyond your wildest dreams. You can see life that in its beauty and sometimes even in its ugliness can leave you breathless and will, without a doubt, leave your mind and adrenal glands wanting more.
- Ogden Point Dive Center – Victoria
- Wilson Diving – Sooke
- Southern Gulf Islands Dive Sites
- PADI – Professional Association of Diving Instructors
- RaceRocks.com – Information on this great Victoria dive area
- BC Artificial Reef Society
- Diver Magazine – Canada’s Premier Diving Magazine
- Dive BC – Local dive information
- Marty Steinberg – Underwater images form this area and beyond.
- Marty Snyderman – Beautiful photography and an underwater photography course
- Underwater Photography Magazine – a FREE web-based dive magazine created to be the top dive publication for presenting new talent & information in underwater photography
Dealers and Equipment